Skilled Worker Visa
In order to do a skilled job in the UK, the Skilled Worker Visa route is specific for foreign employees, which mainly include the European Economic Area (EEA) nationals landing from March 1, 2022. For further information, call us on 0203 909 8399 or get in touch via online mode.
You will have to move to apply for a Skilled Worker Visa if you are coming to the United Kingdom from March 1, 2022, in order to get a skilled-based job for a Home Office license sponsor. The candidates who applied successfully may apply to get indefinite leave to stay after five years. You can bring a dependent partner and children under this route as well.
This course of skilled worker visa replaced Tier 2 General Visa. Thus, no other applications can be fabricated under this earlier course.
Prerequisites for Skilled Worker Visa
You have to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to qualify the Skilled Worker Visa category, i.e.;
- Your age is a minimum of 18 or older;
- For the job about which you are pondering to do, you must have a verified sponsorship document;
- The proposition for your employment is a certified vacancy;
- All the essential Immigration Skills Charge has paid by your sponsor;
- Your work is at an apt skill set level;
- You have proficient in English Language up to minimum CEFR level B1 (equivalents to IELTS 4.0);
- A salary will have yo paid which approaches or surpasses both a general salary threshold of £25,600 and the market price specific for the profession;
- You must have sufficient amount for your own assistance without depending on the public capital;
- You have given a criminal record certificate on demand;
- You have given a legitimate TB certificate on demand.
Skilled worker visa points
In order to meet the applying criteria for the Skilled Worker Visa category, you have to score a minimum of 70 total points. Moreover, there are 50 points of mandatory level, which you have to gain apart from the given requirements.
|A suitable job as per the level of skill||20|
Moreover, the 50 prerequisites points, you have to score 20 tradable points from any of the six choices as underneath;
|Pay and relevant PhD qualification||20|
|Pay and employment due to lack of any profession||20|
|Pay and candidate as a new novice||20|
|Pay and job in listed health or education sector||20|
Approved UK employers for sponsorship
Before applying for a Skilled Worker Visa, you have to give assurance of having a job offered by a UK-approved employer. Approved hiring bodies are generally referred to as sponsors for sponsoring you to come or stay in the UK.
Your employer or hiring bodies can apply for a sponsor license if they are still not approved. But it will only happen if they exhibit their eligibility.
Job skill level
To figure out your job skill level, you must know about your job code. But if you don’t know about that, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) can assist you more, as it contains an occupation coding tool to search for your job in the UK.
Generally, your English Language Proficiency will have to be monitored while applying for this Skilled Worker Visa if you haven’t shown this previously. For this, you have to demonstrate your proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, with a full understanding of English to a minimal level of B1 as mentioned on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale.
In order to prove your proficiency in English, you can declare;
- A Secure English Language Test (SELT) passing from a certified enterpriser
- A level, A GCSE, Scottish National Qualification Level 4 or 5, Scottish Higher or Advanced Higher in English Language
- An academic qualification of degree-level that was instructed in English, if you had foreign studies, you will have to apply for verification via UK NARIC that your education is almost equivalent to a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or PhD of the UK.
The candidates have to declare their sufficient assets to help themselves and any other relative in the United Kingdom if they want to apply particularly for entry clearance from outside the UK or have been inside the UK for a minimum of one year at the date of application.
Being a more apprised sponsor, your sponsor may verify this essential prerequisite encounter while allotting a Certificate of Sponsorship to the candidate.